Without the slightest doubt, we can say that highly motivated, responsible and proactive employees are the main reason for the success and development of our company. We look forward to each new reinforcement of our team of talented and dedicated professionals who are passionate about effective problem solving and continuous improvement.
We offer an opportunity to all those who are ready to accept new challenges:
Accounting Associate (m/f)
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- analyzing accounting data and eliminating possible errors,
- recording of business events in the field,
- informing the management about possible irregularities,
- checking the accuracy and correctness of documents and other records relating to business events,
- preparation of various reports in the field,
- ensuring the authenticity and compliance with the legislation of all accounting documents,
- receiving, distributing and transmitting internal and / or external mail,
- maintaining up-to-date and complete records of the company’s financial transactions in accordance with general accounting regulations.
We want you to have the following competencies:
- completed V. level of education in economics,
- at least 5 years of work experience in accounting of a manufacturing company,
- knowledge of accounting standards (SRS and MRS),
- knowledge of ERP systems is an advantage (Infor, Bann,…),
- knowledge of English (spoken and written),
- advanced use of MS Office programs (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
We are offering you:
- professional development and trainings in a globaly recognised company,
- cooperation with experienced experts,
- dynamic work and daily challenges,
- secure employment in a regulated work environment,
- incentive remuneration according to work performance.
Highly motivated, proactive candidates who are prepared to take the challenge are invited to send their CV in Slovene and English to email@example.com no later than 30. 11. 2020.