Your tasks and responsibilities:
- analyzing accounting data and eliminating possible errors,
- recording of business events in the field,
- informing the management about possible irregularities,
- checking the accuracy and correctness of documents and other records relating to business events,
- preparation of various reports in the field,
- ensuring the authenticity and compliance with the legislation of all accounting documents,
- receiving, distributing and transmitting internal and / or external mail,
- maintaining up-to-date and complete records of the company’s financial transactions in accordance with general accounting regulations.
We want you to have the following competencies:
- completed V. level of education in economics,
- at least 5 years of work experience in accounting of a manufacturing company,
- knowledge of accounting standards (SRS and MRS),
- knowledge of ERP systems is an advantage (Infor, Bann,…),
- knowledge of English (spoken and written),
- advanced use of MS Office programs (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
We are offering you:
- professional development and trainings,
- dynamic work and daily challenges,
- cooperation with experienced experts,
- secure employment in a regulated work environment,
- incentive remuneration according to work performance,
- the possibility of personal and career development in a globally recognized company ,
Highly motivated, proactive candidates who are prepared to take the challenge are invited to send their CV in Slovene and English to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than July 12 2020.