Without the slightest doubt, we can say that highly motivated, responsible and proactive employees are the main reason for the success and development of our company. We look forward to each new reinforcement of our team of talented and dedicated professionals who are passionate about effective problem solving and continuous improvement.
We offer an opportunity to all those who are ready to accept new challenges in working position:
Accounting Associate (m/f)
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- plans and implements bookkeeping tasks within the area of responsibility,
- keeps up-to-date and complete records of business events in accordance with the applicable standards,
- verifies the accuracy and correctness of the documents and other written communication relating to business events,
- analyses bookkeeping entries and correct potential errors,
- ensures for the data of basic founds.
We want you to have the following competencies:
- bachelor’s degree of economics (level VI/2),
- at least 3 years of experience in the same working position,
- knowledge of accounting standards (SRS and IFRS),
- knowledge of ERP systems will be considered an advantage,
- active knowledge of English (written and spoken),
- advanced use of Ms Office programs (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
We are offering you:
- dynamic work and daily challenges,
- cooperation with experienced experts,
- secure employment in a regulated work environment,
- personal and career development in a globally recognized company.
Have we caught your attention?
If so, we invite you to send us, your CV in Slovene or English, to our e-mail address email@example.com no later than 15. 3. 2021 and join the dedicated and committed team of employees in the company that supports your career and personal development.