Are you looking for a company where your voice is heard, your enthusiasm for improvements is supported, your experience is enormously appreciated and where you can actually make a difference? If you do, then Iskraemeco might be the right place for you.
We offer an opportunity to all those who are ready to accept new challenges:
Analytics Specialist in Production Controlling (m/f)
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- analyzing the company’s business operations (Sales, Purchasing, Production, R&D, etc.),
- warehouse analyzing, inventory taking,
- analyzing costs,
- controlling transfer prices between related companies,
- controlling data and assisting in the preparation of periodical operations reports,
- assisting in the preparation of plans (annual, strategic, etc.),
- participating in the pricing operations,
- preparing proposals to improve the reports and analyses,
- preparing different reports and taking an analytical approach to their explanation,
- preparing presentations,
- warning of process faults and making proposals to eliminate these faults,
- coordinating other departments in the company.
We want you to have the following competencies:
- completed VII. level in Economics,
- at least one year of experience in similar work field,
- fluent in English (written and spoken),
- knowledge of accounting standards and recent developments in the field of finance and accounting,
- analytical thinking, attention to detail, self-initiative.
We are offering you:
- opportunities for professional and personal development,
- the possibility of personal and career development in a globally recognized company,
- operation and participation in a high-tech professional work environment,
- cooperation with experienced experts,
- active participation in international projects,
- flexible working hours with the possibility of working from home.
Have we caught your attention?
If so, we invite you to send us, your CV in Slovene or English, to our e-mail address email@example.com no later than 30. 9. 2022 and join the dedicated and committed team of employees in the company that supports your career and personal development.