Without the slightest doubt, we can say that highly motivated, responsible, and proactive employees are the main reason for the success and development of our company. We look forward to each new reinforcement of our team of talented and dedicated professionals who are passionate about effective problem solving and continuous improvement.
We offer an opportunity to all those who are ready to accept new challenges:
Lead Application Engineer for Design House (m/f)
As part of the development of Iskraemeco’s Technology Design Centre, we are developing a new Design House unit.
It combines the following activities, for which you would also be in charge:
- efficient global platform management,
- preparation of plans and architectural proposals for the development of products and solutions,
- preparation of plans for industrialization,
- conducting studies and evaluating new technologies,
- cooperation with suppliers and standardization organizations.
We want you to have the following competencies:
- Master’s degree in Science,
- knowledge of communication technologies for IoT devices (4G and 5G mobile networks, PLC and RF mesh networks),
- knowledge of security technologies for infrastructure networks,
- knowledge of the Microsoft development environment,
- experience in product and solution architecture planning,
- active knowledge of English (written and spoken),
- being analytical, self-initiative and systematic.
We are offering you:
- work and cooperation in a high-tech professional working environment,
- extensive training, professional and personal development opportunities,
- the opportunity for personal and career development in a globally recognized company,
- work with experienced professionals,
- active participation in international projects,
- an assigned mentor during the probationary period,
- flexible working hours with the possibility to work from home.
Have we caught your attention?
If so, we invite you to send us your CV in Slovene or English to our e-mail address email@example.com no later than 31. 3. 2023 and join a dedicated and committed team of colleagues at a company that supports your career and personal development.