Without the slightest doubt, we can say that highly motivated, responsible, and proactive employees are the main reason for the success and development of our company. We look forward to each new reinforcement of our team of talented and dedicated professionals who are passionate about effective problem solving and continuous improvement.
We offer an opportunity to all those who are ready to accept new challenges:
Application programmer for Linux systems (m/f)
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- design and implement embedded software for high-tech products,
- participate in the design of the architecture of high-tech products and in the coordination of technical solutions,
- make functional and final prototypes,
- prepare the prescribed documentation,
- propose improvements to individual assemblies in the direction of technical characteristics, unification of assemblies and cheapening,
- development testing and identifying product defects,
- participate in the design of complex products in the coordination of solutions provided by the planned hardware or software.
We want you to have the following competencies:
- university degree in natural sciences (VI/2),
- experience with programing applications for the real-time operating systems (eg: Linux),
- knowledge of software tool C in C++ na »Embedded« systems,
- fluent in English (written and spoken).
We are offering to you:
- operation and participation in a high-tech professional work environment,
- opportunities for professional and personal development,
- introduction to new technologies and methodologies,
- the possibility of personal and career development in a globally recognized company,
- cooperation with experienced experts,
- active participation in international projects,
- an assigned mentor during the probationary period,
- flexible working hours with the possibility of working from home.
Have we caught your attention?
If so, we invite you to send us, your CV in Slovene or English, to our e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 13. 2. 2022 and join the dedicated and committed team of employees in the company that supports your career and personal development.