Without the slightest doubt, we can say that highly motivated, responsible, and proactive employees are the main reason for the success and development of our company. We look forward to each new reinforcement of our team of talented and dedicated professionals who are passionate about effective problem solving and continuous improvement.
We offer an opportunity to all those who are ready to accept new challenges:
Area Sales Manager for German market (m/f)
- seek new customers; create and maintain contacts with existing customers and partners,
- promote the company, its products, and services,
- preparation of a detailed plan for each key customer,
- preparation of more demanding documentation in the field of sales – market demand, sales forecast, sales plan, sales offers,
- deal with complaints and cooperates with technical services to eliminate them,
- maintenance of the database for smooth running of operations (CRM),
- preparation of annual reports on the operations of partners, distributors, agents, etc,
- transfer knowledge and information to colleagues and business partners,
- perform all tasks and activities according to the requirements of the standards by which the company is certified and the relevant technical standards, international and national regulations, and instructions,
- performing other tasks within the work area as instructed by the superior.
- Bachelor’s degree in Technical area or Economics,
- 3 – 5 years of experience in sales at foreign markets,
- excellent spoken and written communication skills – in German and English,
- ability to work in an international – multicultural environment and often traveling to Germany,
- sales and negotiation skills,
- customer focus.
We are offering you:
- dynamic work and daily challenges,
- opportunity to work in an international environment,
- cooperation with experienced experts,
- stimulative rewarding based on work performance,
- the possibility of personal and career development in a globally recognized company,
- due to the expansion of business and striving for higher, even better results, we are looking for employees for long-term cooperation.
Have we caught your attention?
If so, we invite you to send us, your CV in Slovene or English, to our e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 31. 10. 2022 and join the dedicated and committed team of employees in the company that supports your career and personal development.