Without the slightest doubt, we can say that highly motivated, responsible and proactive employees are the main reason for the success and development of our company. We look forward to each new reinforcement of our team of talented and dedicated professionals who are passionate about effective problem solving and continuous improvement.
We offer an opportunity to all those who are ready to accept new challenges:
Area Sales Manager for Swiss Market (m/f)
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- seeks new customers, creates and maintains contacts with existing customers, and promotes the company, its products and services,
- coordinates, controls and implements the annual, quarterly, and monthly sales plan for a specific customer and sales region,
- supervises the performance of tasks and the progress of sales and market research in the region, identifies obstacles, changes in the market and organizes cooperation with expert departments in addressing these issues,
- forwards customer claims to the competent units and sends feedback to the customer,
- prepares the most complex internal documents related to sales, eg. market inquiry, sales forecast, sales plan, sales offers,
- responsible for ensuring the profitability of the sales portfolio in markets under their responsibility.
We want you to have the following competencies:
- completed university degree (VII) in electrotechnical or economics with the previous V. level in electrotechnical,
- three years of work experience in the same or a similar position,
- very good knowledge of English and German language,
- open for frequent business trips to Switzerland,
- the advantage is knowledge of the market, products and services,
- sales, negotiation and communication skills,
- customer focus.
We are offering you:
- dynamic work and daily challenges,
- work in an international/multicultural environment,
- cooperation with highly experienced experts,
- competitive payment and stimulating rewards,
- the possibility of personal and career growth in a globally recognized company.
Have we caught your attention?
If so, we invite you to send us, your CV in Slovene or English, to our e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 20. 6. 2021 and join the dedicated and committed team of employees in the company that supports your career and personal development.