Without the slightest doubt, we can say that highly motivated, responsible and proactive employees are the main reason for the success and development of our company. We look forward to each new reinforcement of our team of talented and dedicated professionals who are passionate about effective problem solving and continuous improvement.
We offer an opportunity to all those who are ready to accept new challenges for the Iskraemeco Group (GL Charge):
Area Sales Manager (m/f)
(Sales and market development for DACH or Benelux)
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Seeks new customers; creates and maintains contacts with existing customers; and promotes the company, its products and services.
- Coordinates, controls and implements the annual, quarterly, and monthly sales plan for a specific customer and sales region.
- Supervises the performance of tasks and the progress of sales and market research in the region, identifies obstacles, changes in the market and organises cooperation with expert departments in addressing these issues.
- Prepares the most complex internal documents related to sales, eg. market inquiry, sales forecast, sales plan, sales offers.
- Maintains regular correspondence with the customers under his/her responsibility.
- Execute sales activities according to a pre-prepared sales plan and independently attracting new customers.
- Business intelligence and market research, identifying opportunities for battery sales in the target area.
- Negotiating with customers and business partners to reach agreements that support the company’s business objectives.
- Creating, analysing, developing and implementing innovative sales approaches to achieve optimal sales results.
We want you to have the following competencies:
- completed a higher degree in natural sciences (level VI/2),
- at least 3 years of experience by selling on foreign markets (DACH region or Benelux),
- active knowledge of English (written and spoken), preferably German,
- priority will have candidates who have knowledge in sales of electrical or technological equipment,
- excellent communication skills,
- customer focus,
- oriented to the business trips,
- independence, initiative, reliability and team-orientation.
We are offering to you:
- opportunities for professional and personal development in a young technology company,
- cooperation with experienced experts,
- active participation in international projects,
- competitive salary,
- flexible working hours with the possibility of working from home.
Have we caught your attention?
If so, we invite you to send us, your CV in Slovene or English, to our e-mail address email@example.com no later than 31. 8. 2022 and join the dedicated and committed team of employees in the company that supports your career and personal development.