Are you looking for a company where your voice is heard, your enthusiasm for improvements is supported, your experience is enormously appreciated and where you can actually make a difference? If you do, then Iskraemeco might be the right place for you.
We are extending our team, that why we are looking for motivated Project Manager, which existed him working on million worth international projects and he is prepared on traveling outside European union:
BID and Delivery Project Manager for Slovenia, Croatia, BiH and Serbia (m/f)
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- implements promotional activities and supports the sales department, when selling individual parts of the solution,
- organises training for customers and business partners,
- prepares potential scenarios for bid planning and execution of specific tenders and bids,
- coordinates activities with other tender partners,
- works to bring the expectations of customers into balance with the technical and/or business capacity of the company,
- leads, plans, organises, and coordinates projects and the work of specific project teams.
We want you to have the following competencies:
- completed university degree in natural sciences (level VII),
- at least 5 years of experience with complex projects,
- several years of successful experience in the Balkan market,
- active knowledge of English (written and spoken),
- experience with project leading, organizing work, solving problems,
- excellent communication and organization skills,
- self-initiative, proactive and innovative.
We are offering you:
- operation and participation in a high-tech professional work environment,
- opportunities for professional and personal development,
- introduction to new technologies and methodologies,
- the possibility of personal and career development in a globally recognized company,
- cooperation with experienced experts,
- active participation in international projects,
- flexible working hours with the possibility of working from home.
Have we caught your attention?
If so, we invite you to send us, your CV in Slovene or English, to our e-mail address email@example.com no later than 31. 5. 2022 and join the dedicated and committed team of employees in the company that supports your career and personal development