Without the slightest doubt, we can say that highly motivated, responsible and proactive employees are the main reason for the success and development of our company. We look forward to each new reinforcement of our team of talented and dedicated professionals who are passionate about effective problem solving and continuous improvement.
We offer an opportunity to all those who are ready to accept new challenges:
BID Project Manager (m/f)
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- works to bring the expectations of customers into balance with the technical and/or business capacity of the company,
- leads, plans, organises and coordinates projects and the work of specific project teams,
- coordinates activities with other tender partners,
- prepares potential scenarios for bid planning and execution of specific tenders and bids,
- organises training for customers and business partners,
- performs promotional activities and offers support to the sales department in selling solution components.
We want you to have the following competencies:
- completed university degree in natural sciences (level VII),
- at least 5 years of experience with complex projects,
- active knowledge of English (written and spoken),
- experience with project leading, organizing work, solving problems,
- knowledge of technologies (metering architecture systems and solution).
We are offering you:
- operation and participation in a high-tech professional work environment,
- opportunities for professional and personal development,
- managing projects worth more than 10 million €,
- dynamic work and daily challenges,
- cooperation with experienced experts,
- work in an international environment.
Have we caught your attention?
If so, we invite you to send us, your CV in Slovene or English, to our e-mail address email@example.com no later than 7. 2. 2021 and join the dedicated and committed team of employees in the company that supports your career and personal development.