Without the slightest doubt, we can say that highly motivated, responsible, and proactive employees are the main reason for the success and development of our company. We look forward to each new reinforcement of our team of talented and dedicated professionals who are passionate about effective problem solving and continuous improvement.
We offer an opportunity to all those who are ready to accept new challenges:
Component Manager (m/f)
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- maintaining the database of items and related data,
- managing the life cycle of items and key parameters,
- maintenance of the data and database in the ERP system,
- classification of items according to the CNCT (Combined Nomenclature of the Customs Tariff),
- coordination of documentation issuance with different areas in the company: Strategic Purchasing, Supply Chain, Production, R&D, Product and Project Management, in addition we work globally with our entities – India, Egypt).
We want you to have the following competencies:
- completed Master’s degree in a technical field (Industrial Electronics),
- at least 3 years of experience in the development of analogue and digital electronic assemblies and devices,
- active knowledge of English (oral and written),
- understanding of the product lifecycle and the roles of those involved in the Gate process and PLM tools,
- knowledge of the ERP system, preference will be given to candidates who have experience with Infor,
- knowledge of External Standards, preference will be given to candidates from the metering industry,
- reliability, consistency, precision (it is a matter of transferring product documentation/product assemblies to the production process), self-initiative, ability to work in a team.
We are offering you:
- extensive training, professional and personal development opportunities,
- the opportunity for personal and career development in a globally recognised company,
- work and cooperation in a high-tech professional working environment,
- work with experienced professionals,
- active participation in international projects,
- flexible working hours with the possibility to work from home.
Have we caught your attention?
If so, we invite you to send us, your CV in Slovene or English, to our e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 31. 3. 2023 and join the dedicated and committed team of employees in the company that supports your career and personal development.