Your tasks and responsibilities:
- strategic contractual relations with the international element, namely the entire life cycle of the contract, both in the implementation phase and for the duration of it,
- concern for effective reduction and management of legal risks in contractual relations,
- participation in negotiations with major clients, partners and suppliers,
- monitoring the implementation of contractual obligations,
- representing the interests of the company in the implementation phase of projects,
- preparation of material for possible disputes, arbitrations and court proceedings,
- care for the management of the intellectual property database, including their protection.
We want you to have the following competencies:
- completed VII. level of education in law,
- at least 5 years of work experience in similar position,
- active knowledge of English (oral and written),
- desirable knowledge of the German language,
- candidates with a state law exam (BAR) will have priority over the selection,
- experience in conducting negotiations and solving problems,
- experience with teamwork and project teams,
- experience in determining the goals of the organizational unit and the strategy for their realization.
We are offering you:
- operation and participation in a high-tech professional work environment,
- opportunity for professional development and trainings in a globally recognized company,
- incentive remuneration according to work performance,
- dynamic work and daily challenges,
- work in an international environment,
- secure employment in a regulated work environment.
Highly motivated, proactive candidates who are prepared to take the challenge are invited to send their CV in Slovene and English to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than September 6th 2020.