Without the slightest doubt, we can say that highly motivated, responsible and proactive employees are the main reason for the success and development of our company. We look forward to each new reinforcement of our team of talented and dedicated professionals who are passionate about effective problem solving and continuous improvement.
We offer an opportunity to all those who are ready to accept new challenges:
Delivery Project Manager – BENELUX (m/f)
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- leads, organises and coordinates projects & adapt in case of changes,
- works to bring the expectations of customers into balance with the technical and/or business capacity of the company,
- manages activities, costs & revenues regarding assigned projects,
- leads activities with selected core team and communicates inside and outside of the organization,
- manages and executes project with partners and contributes in decisions,
- promptly presents project update and reports to the management,
- estimates, manages & mitigates risks,
- promotes companies solutions: cross-selling / up-selling where relevant.
We want you to have the following competencies:
- completed masters degree,
- five years of work experience in the same or a similar position,
- active knowledge of English (written and spoken),
- knowledge of Dutch and French language are an advantage,
- presentation and public appearance skills,
- excellent planning capability,
- customer-oriented mindset.
We are offering you:
- operation and participation in a high-tech professional work environment,
- opportunities for professional and personal development,
- dynamic work and daily challenges,
- cooperation with experienced experts,
- work in an international environment.
Have we caught your attention?
If so, we invite you to send us, your CV in English, to our e-mail address email@example.com and join the dedicated and committed team of employees in the company that supports your career and personal development.