Without the slightest doubt, we can say that highly motivated, responsible and proactive employees are the main reason for the success and development of our company. We look forward to each new reinforcement of our team of talented and dedicated professionals who are passionate about effective problem solving and continuous improvement.
We offer an opportunity to all those who are ready to accept new challenges:
DevOps Engineer in INDIA-KOLKATA (m/f)
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Lead the DevOps activities to identify, plan and implement automation in build/deploy and environment management activities,
- educate engineering and support team regarding DevOps and CI/CD processes and culture,
- deploy, maintain and test sensitive customer systems,
- provide 3rd line support to operational aspects for various deployments of our platform when required,
- work alongside team to develop product’s operational capabilities,
- systems automation using Ansible,
- occasional out of hours support will be required.
- Good degree in technical subject (computer science, engineering or natural sciences),
- at least 5 years experience in metering Industry,
- track record of deploying and operating enterprise,
- experience with DevOps orchestration and CI/CD tools,
- extensive experience with Windows, Linux and other OS,
- strong automation experience in Ansible configuration management framework,
- versed in cloud (like EC2, S3, VPC, Cloud Formation),
- knowledge of container technologies (Docker, AWS ECS, rkt),
- good understanding of version control systems Git,
- ability to lead projects and manage customers,
- excellent communication, collaboration and organizational skills,
- able to identify risks and estimate work,
- able to time-box development and spikes, effectively trading off time, quality and scope.
Iskraemeco India Private Limited, a 100% subsidiary of Iskraemeco d.d., a global leader in smart grid solution is deploying an international standard factory and a global design office in India. We are inviting hardware design engineers to work on global projects from our Kolkata office. They will be part of the global R&D team. We have positions in various levels, with experience ranging from 2-15 years. If you want to be a part of a leading global MNC, providing global solutions from India, have strong ability to communicate, lead and challenge status quo, and work from Kolkata with 20% travel to Europe and LATAM – then you are the person we are looking for.