- care for ensuring smooth work processes,
- participation in projects related to your field of work,
- cooperation in solving quality and other problems, complaints, corrective and preventive measures with the aim of reducing errors and increasing customer satisfaction,
- training of production personnel for quality work,
- electrical maintenance and repair of machinery and equipment in production and performing preventive maintenance tasks,
- support in installations, installation, introduction of new work preparations into production
- ensuring adequate labor efficiency or productivity, equipment utilization and cost optimization,
- participation in interviews with business partners (subcontractors and suppliers of production equipment), if the content of the interview relates to the work of this section,
- participation in the preparation of annual and strategic plans and investment and spatial plans,
- planning, design and implementation of tools for quality assurance of semi-finished or finished products in production,
- preparation of proposals for replacement or purchase of new equipment or implementation of organizational and other changes,
- cooperation in solving technical problems in the production and optimization of production equipment,
- performance of maintenance work on facilities.
- education in electrical engineering (V level),
- at least five years of work experience in maintaining production, space and equipment,
- resourcefulness, precision, communicativeness,
- manual skills, organizational skills and ability to handle change.
We are offering you:
- dynamic work and daily challenges,
- a young ambitious collective,
- cooperation with experienced professionals,
- secure employment in a tidy working environment,
- incentive remuneration in terms of work performance,
- the possibility of personal and career development in a globally recognized company.
Highly motivated and responsible candidates who are looking forward to working in an international environment are invited to send their CV in Slovene and English to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than March 22, 2020.