Are you looking for a company where your voice is heard, your enthusiasm for improvements is supported, your experience is enormously appreciated and where you can actually make a difference? If you do, then Iskraemeco might be the right place for you.
We offer an opportunity to all those who are ready to accept new challenges:
Engineer for Standardization and Work Organization (m/f)
What will you do?
- set time standards for standard operations,
- take care of workplace ergonomics,
- participated in the planning and implementation of automated technological equipment and processes of new products in the parent company and in other affiliated companies,
- participated in the planning and implementation of process improvements (automation, robotization, digitization, ergonomics, lean manufacturing …),
- participated in projects and tasks related to the field of work,
- participated in the preparation of investment and strategic plans,
- ensure adequate efficiency or productivity of work, use of equipment and optimization of costs.
You are suitable for this role if you have:
- completed post-highschool or university education in work organization, mechanical engineering, mechatronics or electrical engineering,
- work experience in a similar position,
- knowledge of the English language (written and oral),
- good communication skills,
- the desire to acquire knowledge in the field of advanced engineering methods and continuous improvements,
- the desire to acquire knowledge in the field of project management,
- preference will be given to candidates with knowledge of setting time norms, ERP systems, knowledge of Lean production tools and advanced knowledge of MS Excel.
We are offering you:
- operation and cooperation in a high-tech professional work environment with own development,
- opportunities for professional and personal development,
- enabled to work from home within the scope of the capabilities given the nature of the work,
- work in an international environment.
Did we get your attention?
Then we invite you to send your CV in Slovenian and English to the e-mail address email@example.com no later than 31. 8. 2022 and join the dedicated and committed team of colleagues in the company, which supports your career and personal development.