Without the slightest doubt, we can say that highly motivated, responsible, and proactive employees are the main reason for the success and development of our company. We look forward to each new reinforcement of our team of talented and dedicated professionals who are passionate about effective problem solving and continuous improvement.
We offer an opportunity to all those who are ready to accept new challenges:
Final Control Engineer – IT Specialist (m/f)
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- to identify requirements for the company’s products in technical standards and national legislation, monitor changes and implement them in internal documentation of control procedures,
- to advocate the consistency of control procedures in audits of external customers and of individual national metrology institutions and certification bodies,
- to ensure the correctness and conformity of the verification certificates and reports issued by the final inspection for the shipped products,
- to define procedures for external (customer) product inspection acceptance,
- to ensure that control procedures are prepared in accordance with the production plan,
- prepare SW tools to produce information files for customers (shipment files, test reports, certificates),
- to optimise and improve the final control process within the framework of legislative requirements.
We want you to have the following competencies:
- finished Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer and IT Sciences,
- desired experience in a similar field,
- active knowledge of English (oral and written),
- knowledge on the requirements of ISO 17020 standards,
- knowledge of control methods and techniques (statistical control),
- programming skills in Lab View environment,
- technical knowledge of measurement techniques (measurement uncertainty, calibrations, …),
- precision, determination, self-initiative, the ability to work independently.
We are offering you:
- extensive training, professional and personal development opportunities,
- the opportunity for personal and career development in a globally recognised company,
- work and cooperation in a high-tech professional working environment,
- work with experienced professionals,
- active participation in international projects.
Have we caught your attention?
If so, we invite you to send us, your CV in Slovene or English, to our e-mail address email@example.com no later than 28. 2. 2023 and join a dedicated and committed team of colleagues at a company that supports your career and personal development.