Your tasks and responsibilities:
- assistance in the preparation of consolidated financial statements for the parent company and internal reporting,
- coordination of audits (external and internal),
- collecting and compiling data in the affiliate planning process,
- performing the necessary administrative work,
- help in posting various business events,
- reporting to the superior and regular preparation of appropriate analyzes and reports,
- reporting for external needs; Bank of Slovenia, Ajpes, etc..
We want you to have the following competencies:
- completed V. economic education level, or last year of studies,
- at least 3 years of similar work experience,
- English language skills (written and oral),
- excellent knowledge of MS Office,
- preference will be given to candidates with knowledge of the internal information system (Infor, SAP).
We are offering you:
- dynamic work and daily challenges,
- a young ambitious collective,
- cooperation with experienced professionals,
- secure employment in a tidy work environment,
- stimulating remuneration depending on performance,
- the possibility of personal and career development in a globally recognized company.
Highly motivated, proactive candidates who are prepared to take the challenge are invited to send their CV in Slovene and English to email@example.com no later than March 8 2020.