Without the slightest doubt, we can say that highly motivated, responsible and proactive employees are the main reason for the success and development of our company. We look forward to each new reinforcement of our team of talented and dedicated professionals who are passionate about effective problem solving and continuous improvement.
We offer an opportunity to all those who are ready to accept new challenges:
FW Engineer in INDIA-KOLKATA (m/f)
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Participate in firmware specification development, firmware architecture, design, code development, debugging, module integration, participation in code reviews, documentation, unit/integration/system testing, and other assigned engineering tasks.
- Develop Firmware for Class 1.0 and 0.5 Energy Meters.
- Perform design & code analysis utilizing appropriate tools.
- Delivering to objectives including meeting deadlines, develop and debug new firmware for Energy meters.
- To read schematics and datasheets and translate that to application code.
- Understand hardware and firmware interactions, and collaborate with Hardware Engineers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electronics/ Electrical engineering.
- At least 5 years experience in metering Industry.
- Embedded C programming and debugging experience at the hardware level.
- Hands on experience with test equipment including scopes, analyzers, and multi-meters.
- Experience with code management tools like Git.
- Experience in Designing Firmware Architecture and Integration of communication technologies like 2G/3G modem (GPRS), Zigbee with meter to provide smart metering solutions.
- Knowledge of metrology and DLMS protocol.
- experience in Embedded C based SW development on microcontroller platform(Preferably MSP430/Renesas RL8).
- Experience with micro-controller peripherals including I2C/SMBus, UART, SPI, ADC converters etc.
Iskraemeco India Private Limited, a 100% subsidiary of Iskraemeco d.d., a global leader in smart grid solution is deploying an international standard factory and a global design office in India. We are inviting hardware design engineers to work on global projects from our Kolkata office. They will be part of the global R&D team. We have positions in various levels, with experience ranging from 2-15 years. If you want to be a part of a leading global MNC, providing global solutions from India, have strong ability to communicate, lead and challenge status quo, and work from Kolkata with 20% travel to Europe and LATAM – then you are the person we are looking for.