Without the slightest doubt, we can say that highly motivated, responsible, and proactive employees are the main reason for the success and development of our company. We look forward to each new reinforcement of our team of talented and dedicated professionals who are passionate about effective problem solving and continuous improvement.
We offer an opportunity to all those who are ready to accept new challenges:
Global Treasurer (m/f)
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- providing structured products with international financial groups,
- obtaining sources of financing for parent and associated company projects,
- planning the cash flow of companies by developing relevant models,
- securing suitable insurance products from international insurance companies,
- financial risk management and active implementation of currency hedging,
- execution of documented financial transactions, notably with bank guarantees,
- optimizing the financial performance of associated companies,
- management of corporate cash and financial investments,
- preparing various reports, analyses, and presentations,
- contributing to the drafting of regulations and other documents in its field of competence,
- monitoring and optimizing the costs of the organizational unit,
- planning and coordinating the work of the organizational unit,
- cooperation and coordination with external partners and other departments in the company.
We want you to have the following competencies:
- Master’s degree in Economics,
- at least 4 years’ experience in a similar field,
- active knowledge of English (oral and written),
- the ability to work in an international-multicultural environment,
- self-initiative, high communication, and conflict resolution skills.
We are offering you:
- extensive training, professional and personal development opportunities,
- the opportunity for personal and career development in a globally recognized company,
- work and cooperation in a high-tech professional working environment,
- work with experienced professionals,
- active participation in international projects,
- flexible working hours with the possibility to work from home.
Have we caught your attention?
If so, we invite you to send us, your CV in Slovene or English, to our e-mail address email@example.com no later than 31. 3. 2023 and join a dedicated and committed team of colleagues at a company that supports your career and personal development.