Without the slightest doubt, we can say that highly motivated, responsible, and proactive employees are the main reason for the success and development of our company. We look forward to each new reinforcement of our team of talented and dedicated professionals who are passionate about effective problem solving and continuous improvement.
We offer an opportunity to all those who are ready to accept new challenges:
Head of Accounting (m/f)
What will be your tasks?
- preparation and analysis of periodic and closing accounts in accordance with legislation, accounting standards (SRS and MSRP) and internal rules and reporting within the required deadlines,
- preparation of accounting and tax reports for reporting to external institutions (Statistical Office, Bank of Slovenia, Tax Office, etc.),
- financial control of investments,
- improvement and/or redesign of processes within the organizational unit,
- production of other accounting reports for internal users and reporting to the parent company,
- implementation of the set business and financial plans,
- supervision of the accounting and reporting activities of the company,
- organizing and carrying out work with internal and external auditors on audits,
- participation in the preparation of investment programs and interventions to increase the quality, stability, and reliability of the work,
- monitoring and optimizing the costs of the organizational unit,
- managing, planning, organizing, and coordinating the work of the organizational unit.
We want you to have the following competencies:
- completion level VII of education,
- at least 5 years’ experience in a similar field,
- an active knowledge of English (oral and written),
- knowledge of Slovenian accounting legislation, Slovenian Accounting Standards, and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS),
- knowledge of work organization, management systems and conflict resolution,
- self-initiative and leadership skills.
We are offering you:
- opportunities for professional and personal development,
- the possibility of personal and career development in a globally recognized company,
- operation and participation in a high-tech professional work environment,
- cooperation with experienced experts,
- active participation in international projects,
- flexible working hours with the possibility of working from home.
Have we caught your attention?
If so, we invite you to send us, your CV in Slovene or English, to our e-mail address email@example.com no later than 31. 3. 2023 and join the dedicated and committed team of employees in the company that supports your career and personal development.