Your tasks and responsibilities:
- analyzing the statements and their disclosures,
- preparation of the annual report,
- improvement and / or renovation of processes within the organizational unit,
- preparation of other reports in the field of accounting for internal users and reporting to the parent company,
- preparation of tax returns,
- preparation of periodic and final statements in accordance with legislation, accounting standards (SAS and IFRS) and internal regulations,
- preparation of reports in the field of accounting and taxes for timely reporting to external institutions (Statistical Office, Bank of Slovenia, Tax Office, … etc.),
- implementation of set business and financial plans,
- contacting external institutions,
- control over the accounting operations and reporting of the company and the group,
- organizing and performing work with internal and external auditors in audits,
- preparation of plans and strategies in their field of work and preparation of annual planning statements,
- participation in the preparation of investment programs and interventions to increase the quality, stability and reliability of work,
- monitoring and optimizing the costs of the organizational unit,
- managing, planning, organizing and coordinating work in the organizational unit.
We want you to have the following competencies:
- level of education in Social Sciences,
- at least 5 years of work experience in accounting management; desirable in a production environment,
- active knowledge of English (spoken and written),
- knowledge of accounting standards (SAS and IAS),
- knowledge of taxes (DDPO, taxation of remuneration, transfer pricing, etc.),
- advanced use of Ms Office programs (Excel, Word, PowerPoint),
- knowledge of ERP systems is an advantage (Infor, BAAN, Hyperion, etc.),
- strategic orientation, proactivity, analytical thinking, presentation skills.
We are offering you:
- dynamic work and daily challenges,
- cooperation with experienced experts,
- secure employment in a regulated work environment,
- stimulating remuneration according to work performance,
- the possibility of personal and career development in a globally recognized company.
For all additional questions, Anka Laketič is available at the number 040 873 009.
Highly motivated, proactive candidates who are prepared to take the challenge are invited to send their CV in Slovene and English to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than September 20th 2020.