Without the slightest doubt, we can say that highly motivated, responsible, and proactive employees are the main reason for the success and development of our company. We look forward to each new reinforcement of our team of talented and dedicated professionals who are passionate about effective problem solving and continuous improvement.
We offer an opportunity to all those who are ready to accept new challenges:
Head of Controlling (m/f)
What will be your tasks?
- preparing various reports and analyses within their area of work,
- defining the objectives of the organizational unit and the strategies to achieve them,
- managing the sales quotation system and producing complex sales quotations,
- comprehensive measurement of profitability by project, product, and service,
- analysis of business results,
- drafting the most complex internal documents in their area of work,
- working with directors and heads of other organizational units, coordinating issues, and finding appropriate solutions related to the interests of the whole company,
- monitoring the company’s performance and making proposals to improve performance,
- managing, planning, organizing, and coordinating the work of the organizational unit,
- managing the annual planning process.
We want you to have the following competencies:
- completed level VII of education,
- at least 5 years of experience in a similar field,
- an active knowledge of English (oral and written),
- knowledge of work organization, management systems and conflict resolution,
- excellent analytical skills, self-initiative, and leadership skills.
We are offering you:
- opportunities for professional and personal development,
- the possibility of personal and career development in a globally recognized company,
- operation and participation in a high-tech professional work environment,
- cooperation with experienced experts,
- active participation in international projects,
- flexible working hours with the possibility of working from home.
Have we caught your attention?
If so, we invite you to send us, your CV in Slovene or English, to our e-mail address email@example.com no later than 31. 3. 2023 and join the dedicated and committed team of employees in the company that supports your career and personal development.