Head of Controlling Sector (m/f)
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- leading, organising and coordinating the work of the accounting team,
- coordination between accounting and other departments,
- ensuring compliance with accounting regulations,
- bookkeeping of important events,
- preparing of financial statements, reports and disclosures,
- managing taxes,
- controlling accounting operations and reporting,
- managing audits.
We want you to have the following competencies:
- University degree in Economics (level VII),
- at least 5 years of experience at the same working position; experience in production field will be considered an advantage,
- knowledge of ERP systems will be considered an advantage (Infor, BAAN, SAP),
- advance knowledge of Ms Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint),
- active knowledge of English (written and spoken),
- strategic mindset, proactive, analytic and presentable skills.
We are offering you:
- participation in a high-tech professional work environment,
- professional and dedicated team, supportive peers,
- competitive payment and stimulating rewards,
- possibility of taking part in exciting future projects,
- personal and career development in a globally recognized company.
Have we caught your attention?
If so, we invite you to send us, your CV in Slovene or English, to our e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 31. 1. 2021 and join the dedicated and committed team of employees in the company that supports your career and personal development.