Are you looking for a company where your voice is heard, your enthusiasm for improvements is supported, your experience is enormously appreciated and where you can actually make a difference? If you do, then Iskraemeco might be the right place for you.
We offer an opportunity to all those who are ready to accept new challenges:
Head of Incoming Quality Control (m/f)
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- assigns workers to workplaces to ensure optimization of the work process,
- reacts to errors in orders, production or technological documentation and other documents related to the production process or to disturbances or standstills in the work process and participates in resolving these issues,
- ensures prompt closing of production job orders,
- ensures prompt delivery of needed material to the workplace,
- ensures prompt and quality manufacture of products,
- supervises the material situation – physical and informational,
- prepares calculations and keeps the required records,
- ensures training of workers for high-quality and safe work,
- involved in technological and other changes,
- leads, plans, organizes, and coordinates the work of the organizational unit,
- ensures safe work environment, safe work, and work tools,
- ensures cleanliness, order, and discipline, as well as technological discipline.
We want you to have the following competencies:
- completed at least high school with technical program (V. level),
- at least one year of experience in a similar job position,
- fluent in English (written and spoken),
- consistency, attention to detail and determination.
We are offering to you:
- opportunities for professional and personal development,
- the possibility of personal and career development in a globally recognized company,
- operation and participation in a high-tech professional work environment,
- cooperation with experienced experts,
- an assigned mentor during the probationary period,
- flexible working hours.
Have we caught your attention?
If so, we invite you to send us, your CV in Slovene or English, to our e-mail address email@example.com no later than 31. 5. 2022 and join the dedicated and committed team of employees in the company that supports your career and personal development.