Without the slightest doubt, we can say that highly motivated, responsible and proactive employees are the main reason for the success and development of our company. We look forward to each new reinforcement of our team of talented and dedicated professionals who are passionate about effective problem solving and continuous improvement.
We offer an opportunity to all those who are ready to accept new challenges:
Head of Logistics (m/f)
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- leads, plans, organises and coordinates the work in Logistics (acceptance control of incoming goods and exit control of outgoing goods, warehousing, acceptance, dispatch, transport),
- prepares plans and strategies in the field of logistics,
- ensures effective and precise reception of goods, warehousing, internal distribution in and out of production and dispatch of goods,
- ensures prompt delivery,
- optimises and monitors inventories with emphasis on non-current inventories,
- leads the process of handling claims on incoming goods,
- ensures regular maintenance of forklift trucks and other transportation devices and automated warehouses,
- ensures and maintains order and cleanliness of the work environment in Logistics,
- monitors the activities of the Supply Chain and optimises work in the Planning sector,
- monitors and optimises the costs of logistics,
- performs all tasks and activities arising from the requirements of the standards to which the company is certified and other relevant technical standards, organisation regulations and instructions,
- shares knowledge and information with colleagues,
- carries out other tasks relating to the area of responsibility, following instructions by the superior.
We want you to have the following competencies:
- completed university degree in natural or social sciences (level VII),
- at least two years of experience in a similar work field,
- good organisational, communication and leadership skills,
- active knowledge of English (written and spoken),
- knowledge of organization of work, management system and resolution of conflict situations.
- knowledge of logistics.
We are offering you:
- operation and participation in a high-tech professional work environment,
- opportunities for professional and personal development,
- introduction to new technologies and methodologies,
- the possibility of personal and career developmentin a globally recognized company,
- cooperation with experienced experts,
- active participation in international projects.
Have we caught your attention?
If so, we invite you to send us, your CV in Slovene or English, to our e-mail address email@example.com no later than 30. 11. 2022 and join the dedicated and committed team of employees in the company that supports your career and personal development.