Without the slightest doubt, we can say that highly motivated, responsible and proactive employees are the main reason for the success and development of our company. We look forward to each new reinforcement of our team of talented and dedicated professionals who are passionate about effective problem solving and continuous improvement.
We offer an opportunity to all those who are ready to accept new challenges:
Head of Operational Purchasing (m/f)
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- managing and optimizes deliveries and the purchasing process, takes active part in the calculation of product prices and purchasing planning,
- performing credit control of payments to suppliers; controls and verifies received invoices and issued purchase orders,
- managing currency risk and controls costs,
- leading and participating in the process of sourcing, selection, audit and evaluation of suppliers and alternative suppliers, manufacturers, components, materials and services,
- in the event of failure to achieve the annual plan, identifying and analysing the reasons, reporting them to Head of Purchasing, and eliminate these causes through further work,
- supervising and assisting in keeping the information database up-to-date by entering the current data relating to the head’s area of responsibility,
- communicating and coordinating the purchasing-development activities among company departments,
- building and developing the supply chain of the company.
We want you to have the following competencies:
- completed university degree in natural or social sciences (level VII),
- at least two years of experience in a similar work field,
- good organisational, communication and leadership skills,
- active knowledge of English (written and spoken),
- knowledge of organization of work, management system and resolution of conflict situations.
- knowledge of supply chain skills.
We are offering you:
- operation and participation in a high-tech professional work environment,
- opportunities for professional and personal development,
- introduction to new technologies and methodologies,
- the possibility of personal and career developmentin a globally recognized company,
- cooperation with experienced experts,
- active participation in international projects.
Have we caught your attention?
If so, we invite you to send us, your CV in Slovene or English, to our e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 30. 6. 2022 and join the dedicated and committed team of employees in the company that supports your career and personal development.