Your tasks and responsibilities :
- responding to errors in orders, production and technological documentation and other documents related to the production process and to disturbances or delays in the work process and participates in their elimination,
- care for timely and quality production of products and ongoing completion of production orders,
- responsibility for coordinating human and material resources, for fulfilling the assigned tasks and for optimizing the labor costs of the organizational unit and / or project,
- preparation of accounts and keeping the necessary records and responsibility for the proper storage of documentation, effective protection of business secrets and other documents of a confidential nature,
- care for the material condition – physical and informational and for the timely delivery of the necessary material to the workplace,
- care for the training of workers for quality and safe work,
- care for a clean and safe working environment, safe work and work equipment.
We want you to have the following competencies :
- at least V. Level of technical education ,
- at least one year of work experience in a similar job,
- basic knowledge of English,
- knowledge of assembly processes is an advantage ,
- knowledge in the field of work organization, employee management and conflict resolution.
We offer you :
- work in a clean and high-tech production environment with minimal noise,
- dynamic work and daily challenges,
- cooperation with experienced experts,
- secure employment in a regulated work environment,
- incentive remuneration according to work performance,
- the possibility of personal and career development in a globally recognized company,
- canteen on site, varied hot meal everyday.
Highly motivated, proactive candidates who are prepared to take the challenge are invited to send their CV in Slovene and English to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than August 31 2020.