Are you looking for a company where your voice can be heard, where your enthusiasm for improvement is supported, where your experiences are highly valued and you can actually make a difference? In this case, Iskraemeco might be the right place for you.
Head of Professional Services Sector (m/f)
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- manages the implementation of services with internal resources or in cooperation with external partners,
- carries out other tasks related to the area of responsibility, following instructions by the superior,
- manages the SLA and provides training and support,
- monitors customer interactions, supervising the preparation of reports, resolving complaints,
- identifies opportunities for further business development in existing customer projects and works with the sectors Solutions Management and Project Management to ensure that these opportunities are utilised,
- defines and implements the company’s service strategy,
- manages the service contract and provides training and support services,
- manages the service portfolio in line with the service procedures,
- leads and manages global support and ensures high-quality customer support, on-site and off-site.
We want you to have the following competencies:
- completed university degree in natural or social sciences (level VII),
- at least 5 years of experience with leading bigger groups,
- active knowledge of English (written and spoken),
- experience with project leading, organizing work, solving problems,
- priority will have candidates who have knowledge of technologies: metering architecture systems and solutions,
- customer focus,
- knowing the process of managing services.
We are offering you:
- operation and participation in a high-tech professional work environment,
- opportunities for professional and personal development,
- active participation in international projects,
- cooperation with experienced experts,
- competitive payment.
If so, we invite you to send us, your CV in Slovene or English, to our e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 28. 2. 2022 and join the dedicated and committed team of employees in the company that supports your career and personal development.