Are you looking for a company where your voice is heard, your enthusiasm for improvements is supported, your experience is enormously appreciated and where you can actually make a difference? If you do, then Iskraemeco might be the right place for you.
We offer an opportunity to all those who are ready to accept new challenges:
Head of Sustainability and Regulatory Affairs (m/f)
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- handling the regulations and coordination with various expert and lobbying organizations,
- assessing risks and opportunities of the company in the scope of sustainable development and circular economy,
- building the company’s sustainability branding,
- coordinating and carrying out all activities relating to sustainability and circular economy with the Areas and Sectors in the company,
- implementing strategic orientations and needed activities in the course of current strategic projects related to sustainability,
- preparing the sustainability strategy, objectives, and activities,
- activities relating to tenders for which the company is bidding, proposes new sustainability activities and solutions in response to the published tender requirements,
- providing customer training and offering expert support to the sales and product teams,
- keeping up to date with the changes in legislation, strategies and guidelines that are part of sustainable development,
- preparing sustainability reports and other documents that demonstrate the company’s compliance with sustainability principles,
- participating in sustainable development activities in Slovenia (academics, NGOs) and abroad.
We want you to have the following competencies:
- completed VII. level of social science,
- at least 5 years of experience in a similar field,
- active knowledge of English (written and spoken),
- knowledge and experience in the principles of sustainable development and fair trade,
- independent project management.
We are offering you:
- opportunities for professional and personal development,
- introduction to new technologies and methodologies,
- the possibility of personal and career development in a globally recognized company,
- operation and participation in a high-tech professional work environment,
- cooperation with experienced experts,
- active participation in international projects,
- flexible working hours with the possibility of working from home.
Have we caught your attention?
If so, we invite you to send us, your CV in Slovene or English, to our e-mail address email@example.com no later than 31. 7. 2022 and join the dedicated and committed team of employees in the company that supports your career and personal development