Without the slightest doubt, we can say that highly motivated, responsible and proactive employees are the main reason for the success and development of our company. We look forward to each new reinforcement of our team of talented and dedicated professionals who are passionate about effective problem solving and continuous improvement.
We offer an opportunity to all those who are ready to accept new challenges:
HW Engineer in INDIA-KOLKATA (m/f)
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Responsible for Design and development of Energy meters, Communication modules NBloT, RF, and other Cellular.
- Design, plan, document and develop new hardware products from initial requirements through prototypes to production ready.
- Maintain existing designs and develop new variants of existing products to add new features, deal with component end-of-life, etc.
- Responsible for the development of the Schematics, converting them to PCB layout using CAD (Preferably Altium).
- Conducts testing and verification and identifies product flaws.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electronics/ Electrical engineering.
- At least 5 years’ experience in metering Industry.
- Comprehensive understanding of New Product Design & Development Cycle.
- Experience in design of microcontroller based embedded solutions i.e.,TI, Renesas based platforms.
- Expertise in hardware design which includes Schematic/Circuit design, Design analysis, appropriate component selection & Hardware Validation.
- Experience in designing and development of Power supply ie, DC-DC converter ,SMPS, cap drop power supply.
- Expertise in integrating communication module such as Optical,RS232,RS485,IrDA,LPRF,Cellular (2G/4G/NB IoT)
- Expertise in circuit simulation using tool such as Pspice.
- Hands on experience with test equipment including scopes, analyzers, and multi-meters.
- Experience in analyzing and solving EMI/EMC issues.
- Understand Firmware and Mechanical interactions, and collaborate with Engineers.
- Knowledge of metering standards i.e., IS13779, IS16444.
Iskraemeco India Private Limited, a 100% subsidiary of Iskraemeco d.d., a global leader in smart grid solution is deploying an international standard factory and a global design office in India. We are inviting hardware design engineers to work on global projects from our Kolkata office. They will be part of the global R&D team. We have positions in various levels, with experience ranging from 2-15 years. If you want to be a part of a leading global MNC, providing global solutions from India, have strong ability to communicate, lead and challenge status quo, and work from Kolkata with 20% travel to Europe and LATAM – then you are the person we are looking for.