You will be responsible for:
- implementation of remote and local support in order to ensure measuring data on communication devices, gathering data from meters on low voltage network,
- coordination and cooperation with other levels of support,
- preparation of various types of reports,
- management, resolution and escalation of incidents, issues, technical queries and change requests,
- maintaining updated knowledge database,
- implementation of services from Services Catalogue,
- implementation of technical support for products and SW in company´s portfolio according to required response time.
We want you to have the following competencies:
- completed higher education in natural sciences,
- at least 5 years of experiance on comparable job position,
- active knowlage of English,
- good presentation skills and knowledge transfer,
- knowledge of metering technology is advantage.
We are offering you:
- operating and participating in a high-tech professional working environment,
- dynamic work and daily challenges,
- cooperation with experienced professionals,
- competitive payment,
- the possibility of personal and career development in a globally recognized company,
- our goal is to expand our business while striving for higher, even better results, therefor we are looking for employees for long-term cooperation.
Highly motivated, proactive candidates who are prepared to take the challenge are invited to send their CV in Slovene and English to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than June 30th 2020.