Without the slightest doubt, we can say that highly motivated, responsible, and proactive employees are the main reason for the success and development of our company. We look forward to each new reinforcement of our team of talented and dedicated professionals who are passionate about effective problem solving and continuous improvement.
We offer an opportunity to all those who are ready to accept new challenges:
Independent Development Engineer in the field of Standardisation (m/f)
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- maintaining the database of products and related data,
- ERP database and archive maintenance,
- development of internal standards,
- classification of products under the CNCT (Combined Nomenclature of the Customs Tariff),
- management of the life cycle of products and key parameters,
- managing the workflow of the Change Proposal and Documentation Order process,
- testing, verification, analysis and preparation of test procedures and identification of product deficiencies,
- creation of functional and final prototypes and participation in architectural design,
- proposing improvements to individual assemblies in terms of technical characteristics, assembly standardisation and cost savings,
- participation in the design of more complex products, coordinating the solutions provided by the designed hardware or software in the framework of a technical requirement,
- special circumstances: management of quality deficiency resolution (Q case) and product change control (CR) tasks,
- preparation of the required documentation.
We want you to have the following competencies:
- completed Master’s degree in a technical field (Industrial Electronics),
- at least 3 years of experience in the development of analogue and digital electronic assemblies and devices,
- active knowledge of English (oral and written),
- understanding of the product lifecycle and the roles of those involved in the Gate process and PLM tools,
- knowledge of the ERP system, preference will be given to candidates who have experience with Infor,
- knowledge of External Standards, preference will be given to candidates from the metering industry,
- reliability, consistency, precision (it is a matter of transferring product documentation/product assemblies to the production process), self-initiative, ability to work in a team (we work with practically most sectors in the company: strategic purchasing, supply chain, production, development, product and project management, in addition we work globally with our entities – India, Egypt).
We are offering you:
- extensive training, professional and personal development opportunities,
- the opportunity for personal and career development in a globally recognised company,
- work and cooperation in a high-tech professional working environment,
- work with experienced professionals,
- active participation in international projects,
- flexible working hours with the possibility to work from home.
Have we caught your attention?
If so, we invite you to send us, your CV in Slovene or English, to our e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 28. 2. 2023 and join the dedicated and committed team of employees in the company that supports your career and personal development.