Without the slightest doubt, we can say that highly motivated, responsible and proactive employees are the main reason for the success and development of our company. We look forward to each new reinforcement of our team of talented and dedicated professionals who are passionate about effective problem solving and continuous improvement.
We offer an opportunity to all those who are ready to accept new challenges:
Independent Engineer of Technology for Testing PCBA`s (m/f)
What will be your tasks?
- development and implementation of test devices for functional testing of PCBA`s in the production,
- development of test programs and applications in the LabView,
- participation in the development and planning of new products and PCBA`s,
- testing of prototypes and producing reports with suggestions for product improvement,
- implementing new technologies for testing PCBA`s (RF technology, artificial vision-vision, MDA procedures, communication …) and programming (new CPU`s, programmers), making suggestions for product improvements,
- implementation of the advanced concept for testing devices, with a purpose to maximize universality, merge operations, lower investment costs and automation-ready readiness,
- implementing test devices for external partners at home and abroad, offering support and education for them,
- participation in solving quality and other problems, complaints from the field, corrective and preventive measures aimed at reducing errors and increasing customer satisfaction, analysis and preparation of 8D reports,
- participation in the implementation of automation and digitization of production – technological processes of testing PCBA`s.
We want you to have the following competencies:
- completed post-secondary or university degree in natural sciences (level VI/1, 2, VII),
- work experience in testing electronic circuits,
- knowledge of program LabView or other similar tools,
- knowledge of the operation of electronic circuits (PCBA`s) and their testing system,
- knowledge of electrical diagrams plans and work with test devices,
- knowledge of English (written and oral),
- a positive attitude towards innovation, striving for constant progress and a proactive approach to work.
We are offering you:
- operation and participation in a high-tech professional work environment,
- opportunities for professional and personal development,
- introduction to new technologies and methodologies,
- the possibility of personal and career development in a globally recognized company,
- cooperation with experienced experts,
- active participation in international projects,
- an assigned mentor during the probationary period.
Have we caught your attention?
If so, we invite you to send us, your CV in Slovene or English, to our e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 31. 7. 2022 and join the dedicated and committed team of employees in the company that supports your career and personal development.