- design and development of digital & analogue power (energy) meters, Communication modules NBIoT, RF, and other cellular, transducers and protection products,
- sourcing and working with key global Suppliers for the best fit for cost, reliability and functionality,
- develop electronic PCB deigns, microcontroller, component assembly and board layouts, Power supply as per Indian and global standards,
- ability to use simulation tools, including circuit Simulators,
- demonstrated experience in the use of the (a) RENESAS Rx Processor family without proprietary systems, (b) TI .. etc.
- electronics engineer, (BE, or BTech) from Tier I or II institute like IITs, NIT, JU, IEST, Rajabajar Sc College etc…,
- preference for selection will be given to candidates who have smart metering backround,
- active knowledge of the english language,
- comunication and leadership shills,
- experience in conducting electrical simulations (SPICE, EMC, RF) and electronic circuit design,
- experience in proposing improvements to individual units in the direction of technical characteristics, unification of units and price reductions.
Iskraemeco India Private Limited, a 100% subsidiary of Iskraemeco d.d., a global leader in smart grid solution is deploying an international standard factory and a global design office in India. We are inviting hardware design engineers to work on global projects from our Kolkata office. They will be part of the global R&D team. We have positions in various levels, with experience ranging from 2-15 years. If you want to be a part of a leading global MNC, providing global solutions from India, have strong ability to communicate, lead and challenge status quo, and work from Kolkata with 20% travel to Europe and LATAM – then you are the person we are looking for.