Without the slightest doubt, we can say that highly motivated, responsible and proactive employees are the main reason for the success and development of our company.
We offer an opportunity to all those who are ready to accept new challenges:
Independent Specialist in Internal sales with knowledge of German language (m/f)
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- prepares bids, tenders and takes care of executing orders and payments,
- confirms delivery dates with the customer,
- provides support to sales in all activities relating to customers (customer visits to the company, agreements, contracts, marketing activities, partner network update),
- proactively communicates offers and bids with customers, the sales team and internal sales team,
- coordinates and manages customers’ orders from the placement to delivery in accordance with the customer’s expectation and agreements as well as internal processes and procedures,
- ensures timely confirmation and processing of the orders; alerts to any missing data, documents and errors; and makes sure that the ordering process is executed in full.
- enters orders, documents and maintains databases,
- administers and manages sales forecasts, alerts to changes and any disparities with in the sales team, and ensures final harmonization of sales forecasts,
- manages and keeps internal records, forwards existing reports and statistics to sales, customers or related companies,
- resolves, offers support in resolving, partner and customer claims (support level 1),
- acquires and approves parity terms and communicates these to logistics,
- acquires bank guarantees and insurance costs.
We want you to have the following competencies:
- completed university degree in natural sciences (VII),
- at least 3 years of experience in the same working position,
- active knowledge of German and English language (written and spoken),
- organizing work and problem solving.
We are offering you:
- operation and participation in a high-tech professional work environment,
- opportunities for professional and personal development,
- competitive payment,
- able to work from home,
- work in an international environment.
Have we caught your attention?
If so, we invite you to send us, your CV in Slovene or English, to our e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 11. 7. 2021 and join the dedicated and committed team of employees in the company that supports your career and personal development.