Do you want to work in a group that is constantly looking for a new solution in the field of Energy? Join our team of talented and dedicated professionals in the sector of Professional Services.
We offer an opportunity to all those who are ready to accept new challenges:
Independent System Engineer (m/f)
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- consultation and cooperation in setting up systems within the smart grids,
- implementation of designed solutions,
- assistance to business partners in finding solutions,
- performance monitoring and optimization of system operation,
- coordination and cooperation with other departments within the company.
We want you to have the following competencies:
- a university degree in natural sciences (VI/2),
- sound knowledge of application software and communication technologies,
- basic knowledge of SQL,
- knowledge in project management,
- proactivity in finding solutions and the ability to work independently,
- fluent in English (written and spoken),
- ability to present and transfer knowledge,
- excellent verbal and written communication skills.
We are offering you:
- operation and participation in a high-tech professional work environment,
- opportunities for professional and personal development,
- introduction to new technologies and methodologies,
- dynamic work and daily challenges,
- cooperation with experienced experts,
- work in an international environment,
- in the probation period we assign you a mentor,
- flexible working hours (working from home).
Have we caught your attention?
If so, we invite you to send us, your CV in Slovene or English, to our e-mail address email@example.com no later than 10. 11. 2021 and join the dedicated and committed team of employees in the company that supports your career and personal development.