Without the slightest doubt, we can say that highly motivated, responsible and proactive employees are the main reason for the success and development of our company. We look forward to each new reinforcement of our team of talented and dedicated professionals who are passionate about effective problem solving and continuous improvement.
We offer an opportunity to all those who are ready to accept new challenges in the field of:
Independent Systems Engineer (m/f)
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- delivers technical and product support for the company’s portfolio of products and software within agreed levels and response times,
- manages, resolves and prevents escalation of incidents, issues, technical problems, and change requests,
- coordinates all communications and collaborations with other levels of support,
- prepares proposals to increase process efficiency,
- prepares various types of reports (internal and for the customer),
- participates in the problem management process (8D reports),
- maintains updates on the knowledge database,
- provides and delivers services from the Service Catalogue.
We want you to have the following competencies:
- completed a higher degree in natural sciences (level VI/2),
- active knowledge of English (written and spoken),
- knowledge of application software and communication technologies,
- knowledge of basic SQL,
- project management skills,
- proactivity in finding solutions and the ability to work independently,
- excellent written and oral communication skills.
We are offering you:
- dynamic work and daily challenges,
- opportunity to work in an international environment,
- cooperation with experienced experts,
- stimulative rewarding based on work performance,
- the possibility of personal and career development in a globally recognized company,
- due to the expansion of business and striving for higher, even better results, we are looking for employees for long-term cooperation.
Have we caught your attention?
If so, we invite you to send us, your CV in Slovene or English, to our e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 30. 9. 2022 and join the dedicated and committed team of employees in the company that supports your career and personal development.