Without the slightest doubt, we can say that highly motivated, responsible, and proactive employees are the main reason for the success and development of our company. We look forward to each new reinforcement of our team of talented and dedicated professionals who are passionate about effective problem solving and continuous improvement.
We offer an opportunity to all those who are ready to accept new challenges:
Independent Technology Engineer (m/f)
What will be your tasks?
- plans complete process for the manufacture and transfer of new products and development to production in the mother company and related companies,
- participates in the preparation of annual, strategic, investment, spatial, and HR plans,
- participates in or manages projects pertaining to the area of responsibility,
- participates in the development of new products,
- prepares internal documents pertaining to the department and the area of work (regulations, instructions, forms, etc.),
- participates in discussions with business partners (subcontractors and production equipment suppliers) if the content of the discussion is the work of the department,
- offers advice and eliminates technological disturbance or standstills in Production in home or remote locations in related or licenced companies in the foreign language,
- coordinates the work process with the orders and requests from other production units (for existing and new technologies),
- participates in addressing quality and other issues, claims, corrective and preventive measures, with an aim to minimise defects and increase customer satisfaction,
- plans and implements tools to ensure the quality of semi-finished and finished products,
- introduces new equipment, technologies and procedures and training production workers for quality performance of work,
- prepares proposals for the replacement or purchase of new equipment or implementation of organisational and other types of change,
- implements lean production methods and monitors all production processes with regard to potential improvements by means of KPIs,
- ensures the required efficiency of work (or productivity), equipment utilisation, and cost optimization,
- shares knowledge and information with colleagues.
We want you to have the following competencies:
- completed university degree in natural sciences (VII),
- at least 1 year’s experience in a similar or comparable post,
- preference will be given to candidates with experience in business process optimization and automation,
- results-oriented, self-initiative, systematic, reliable,
- excellent communication skills, teamwork and strong organizational skills,
- active knowledge of English (written and spoken).
Your advantage is:
- knowledge of production processes and manufacturing and inspection procedures,
- knowledge of technologies, production and inspection procedures.
We are offering you:
- operation and participation in a high-tech professional work environment,
- opportunities for professional and personal development,
- introduction to new technologies and methodologies,
- the possibility of personal and career development in a globally recognized company,
- cooperation with experienced experts,
- active participation in international projects,
- an assigned mentor during the probationary period.
Have we caught your attention?
If so, we invite you to send us, your CV in Slovene or English, to our e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 28. 2. 2023 and join the dedicated and committed team of employees in the company that supports your career and personal development.