Without the slightest doubt, we can say that highly motivated, responsible, and proactive employees are the main reason for the success and development of our company. We look forward to each new reinforcement of our team of talented and dedicated professionals who are passionate about effective problem solving and continuous improvement.
We offer an opportunity to all those who are ready to accept new challenges:
Lawyer – Contract Manager (m/f)
What will be your tasks?
- overseeing the fulfilment of contractual obligations,
- responsibility for strategic contractual relations with an international dimension, throughout the lifecycle of the agreement, including the implementation phase,
- preparing legal groundwork and briefs in the case of disputes, arbitration, and court proceedings,
- ensuring efficient management and mitigation of legal risks arising from contractual relations,
- taking part in negotiating with major customers, partners, and suppliers,
- representing the interests of the company in the project implementation phase,
- performing all tasks and activities according to the standards by which the company is certified and in accordance with all relevant technical standards, organization regulations and instructions.
We want you to have the following competencies:
- finished Law University (level VII),
- at least 5 years of experience at similar job position,
- knowledge of English (written and oral),
- desired judiciary bar exam,
- negotiation skills, proactivity, and reliability.
We are offering you:
- opportunities for professional and personal development,
- the possibility of personal and career development in a globally recognized company,
- operation and participation in a high-tech professional work environment,
- cooperation with experienced experts,
- active participation in international projects,
- flexible working hours with the possibility of working from home.
Have we caught your attention?
If so, we invite you to send us, your CV in Slovene or English, to our e-mail address email@example.com no later than 30. 9. 2022 and join the dedicated and committed team of employees in the company that supports your career and personal development.