Are you looking for a company where your voice can be heard, where your enthusiasm for improvement is supported, where your experiences are highly valued and you can actually make a difference? In this case, Iskraemeco might be the right place for you.
We offer an opportunity to all those who are ready to accept new challenges:
Lead Development Engineer for Electronics (m/f)
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- coordinates activities within proffesional project team,
- designs and plans electronic components according to the requirments,
- performing electrical simulations (SPICE, EMC, RF),
- proposing improvements of individual components in the direction of technical characteristics, unification of components and cost reduction,
- development testing and identification of product insufficience,
- ensures protection of intellectual property and trade secrets,
- participates in the design of complex products in the coordination of solutions provided by the planned hardware or software within the technical request, taking into account professional, quality and efficency criteria
- prepares technical documentation,
- in special cases: manages tasks of solving problems of insufficient quality (Q case) and tasks of implementing changes on products (CR); participates in the design of architecture.
We want you to have the following competencies:
- completed at least a university degree in electrical engineering (VII),
- at least five years of work experience in the field of product development and leading coordination in a project team,
- active knowledge of English language (written/spoken),
- self initiative, proactive and innovative.
We are offering you:
- operation and participation in a high-tech professional work environment,
- opportunities for professional and personal development,
- introduction to new technologies and methodologies,
- dynamic work and daily challenges,
- cooperation with experienced experts,
- work in an international environment.
Have we caught your attention?
If so, we invite you to send us, your CV in Slovene or English, to our e-mail address email@example.com no later than 28. 2. 2021 and join the dedicated and committed team of employees in the company that supports your career and personal development.