Without the slightest doubt, we can say that highly motivated, responsible, and proactive employees are the main reason for the success and development of our company. We look forward to each new reinforcement of our team of talented and dedicated professionals who are passionate about effective problem solving and continuous improvement.
We offer an opportunity to all those who are ready to accept new challenges:
Lead Development Engineer for Planning of NF Systems (m/f)
Your tasks and responsibilities
- defines the scope and conducts the studies; prepares documents to be used in the decision-making process,
- prepares technological strategies and product guidelines (time frame) and coordinates activities taking into consideration professional, quality, and performance criteria,
- ensure protection of intellectual property and trade secrets,
- contact with key customers, technical sales support, technical consulting in projects for customers with in-depth knowledge and continuous improvement of applied knowledge,
- in special cases: manage tasks of solving problems of insufficient quality (Q case),
- maintain the innovation process, introduce external as well as internal ideas; and provides technology management.
We want you to have the following competencies:
- completed at least university education in electrical engineering (VI/2),
- at least 5 years of experience in field of developing products and leading coordination in the project team,
- experience in 2D or 3D low-frequency electromagnetic simulations (ANSYS, Maxwell and similar),
- experience in planning and testing of EMC compliance,
- desired experience in high-frequency EM simulations (ANSYS HFSS, Dassault CST, etc.),
- fluent in English (written and spoken).
We are offering to you:
- operation and participation in a high-tech professional work environment,
- opportunities for professional and personal development,
- introduction to new technologies and methodologies,
- the possibility of personal and career development in a globally recognized company,
- cooperation with experienced experts,
- active participation in international projects,
- an assigned mentor during the probationary period,
- flexible working hours with the possibility of working from home.
Have we caught your attention?
If so, we invite you to send us, your CV in Slovene or English, to our e-mail address email@example.com no later than 13. 3. 2022 and join the dedicated and committed team of employees in the company that supports your career and personal development.