Without the slightest doubt, we can say that highly motivated, responsible, and proactive employees are the main reason for the success and development of our company. We look forward to each new reinforcement of our team of talented and dedicated professionals who are passionate about effective problem solving and continuous improvement.
We offer an opportunity to all those who are ready to accept new challenges:
Lead Development Engineer for Planning of VF Communication Systems (m/f)
Your tasks and responsibilities
- design and plan electronic components according to the requirements,
- performing electrical simulations (SPICE, EMC, RF),
- proposing improvements of individual components in the direction of technical characteristics, unification of components and cost reduction,
- development testing and identification of product insufficiency,
- ensure protection of intellectual property and trade secrets,
- coordinate activities within the professional project team,
- participate in the design of complex products in the coordination of solutions provided by the planned hardware or software within the technical request, taking into account professional, quality and efficiency criteria,
- prepare technical documentation,
- in special cases: manage tasks of solving problems of insufficient quality (Q case) and tasks of implementing changes on products (CR); participate in the design of architecture.
We want you to have the following competencies:
- completed at least university education in electrical engineering (VI/2),
- at least 5 years of experience in field of developing products and leading coordination in the project team,
- experience in the design and testing of high-frequency circuits (sub-GHz and over-GHz spectrum),
- experience in planning and testing of EMC compliance,
- experience in 2D or 3D frequency simulations (ANSYS HFSS, Dassault CST, etc.),
- fluent in English (written and spoken),
- self-initiative, proactive and innovative.
We are offering to you:
- operation and participation in a high-tech professional work environment,
- opportunities for professional and personal development,
- introduction to new technologies and methodologies,
- dynamic work and daily challenges,
- cooperation with experienced experts,
- work in international environment.
Have we caught your attention?
If so, we invite you to send us, your CV in Slovene or English, to our e-mail address email@example.com no later than 13. 3. 2022 and join the dedicated and committed team of employees in the company that supports your career and personal development.