Are you a person that is constantly open to automatization and digitalization of the process? You are not afraid of new challenges or big changes? Then you are the right person for this position:
Lead Engineer of Technology for Testing PCBA`s (m/f)
What will be your tasks?
- development and implementation of test devices for functional testing of PCBA`s in the production – technological process (FT, ICT),
- development of test programs and applications in the Labview,
- implementing new technologies for testing PCBA`s (RF technology, artificial vision-vision, MDA procedures …) and programming (new CPU`s, programmers),
- implementation of the advanced concept of testing devices,
- participation in the development of new products and PCBA`s,
- testing of prototypes and producing reports with suggestions for product improvement,
- participation in the implementation of automation and digitization of production – technological processes of testing PCBA`s,
- participation or management of projects related to the field of work,
- participation in the preparation of annual investment plans.
We want you to have the following competencies:
- finished bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering, mechatronics or mechanical engineering, (level VI/2),
- at least 3 years of experience at similar job position,
- knowledge of program LabVIEW or other similar tools,
- knowledge of the operation of electronic circuits (PCBA`s) and their testing system,
- knowledge of electrical diagrams plans and work with test devices,
- knowledge of English (written and oral),
- a positive attitude towards innovation, striving for constant progress and a proactive approach to work.
We are offering you:
- operation and participation in a high-tech professional work environment,
- opportunities for professional and personal development,
- introduction to new technologies and methodologies,
- dynamic work and daily challenges,
- cooperation with experienced experts,
- work in an international environment,
- flexible working hours (working from home).
Have we caught your attention?
If so, we invite you to send us, your CV in Slovene or English, to our e-mail address email@example.com no later than 15. 5. 2021 and join the dedicated and committed team of employees in the company that supports your career and personal development.