Are you looking for a company where your voice is heard, your enthusiasm for improvements is supported, your experience is enormously appreciated and where you can actually make a difference? If you do, then Iskraemeco might be the right place for you.
We offer an opportunity to all those who are ready to accept new challenges:
Lead Innovation Engineer (m/f)
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- defining the scope and conducting the studies; preparing documents to be used in the decision-making process,
- preparing technological strategies and product guidelines (time frame) and coordinating activities taking into consideration professional, quality and performance criteria,
- maintaining contacts with key accounts, providing technological support to sales, using specialist knowledge to offer technological advice in customer-specific projects, and continually improving know-how,
- leading tasks included in the resolution of Q-cases – in special cases,
- maintaining the innovation process, i.e. introducing external as well as internal ideas, and providing technology management.
We want you to have the following competencies:
- completed VII. level of natural science,
- at least 5 years of experience in a similar field,
- active knowledge of English (written and spoken),
- knowledge of research and development work, regulations, and standards,
- knowledge of systems and devices in the energy sector, digital and analogue,
We are offering you:
- opportunities for professional and personal development,
- introduction to new technologies and methodologies,
- the possibility of personal and career development in a globally recognized company,
- operation and participation in a high-tech professional work environment,
- cooperation with experienced experts,
- active participation in international projects,
- flexible working hours with the possibility of working from home.
Have we caught your attention?
If so, we invite you to send us, your CV in Slovene or English, to our e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 31. 8. 2022 and join the dedicated and committed team of employees in the company that supports your career and personal development.