Without the slightest doubt, we can say that highly motivated, responsible and proactive employees are the main reason for the success and development of our company. We look forward to each new reinforcement of our team of talented and dedicated professionals who are passionate about effective problem solving and continuous improvement.
We offer an opportunity to all those who are ready to accept new challenges:
Lead Testing Engineer (m/f)
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- leads an end-to-end testing process (meter data management, head end system, communication devices, meters – electrical, gas, water),
- main contact point for solution manager and customer test team,
- involving actively in solution requirements definition,
- designing testing approach, writing test plan and defining testing environment on solutions level,
- coordinating the test team,
- writing and executing test cases on internal or customer test setups,
- designing and reviewing test report.
We want you to have the following competencies:
- university degree in natural sciences (VI/2),
- testing architect expertise,
- experience on different IT environment,
- desirable: ISTQB software testing certification,
- results-oriented, systematic, reliable and time-efficient person,
- excellent communication, collaboration and organizational skills,
- fluent in English (written and spoken),
- ability to work in a multicultural environment.
We are offering you:
- operation and participation in a high-tech professional work environment,
- opportunities for professional and personal development,
- introduction to new technologies and methodologies,
- dynamic work and daily challenges,
- cooperation with experienced experts,
- work in an international environment,
- flexible working hours (working from home).
Have we caught your attention?
If so, we invite you to send us, your CV in Slovene or English, to our e-mail address email@example.com no later than 31. 10. 2021 and join the dedicated and committed team of employees in the company that supports your career and personal development.