Are you looking for a company where your voice is heard, your enthusiasm for improvements is supported, your experience is enormously appreciated and where you can actually make a difference? If you do, then Iskraemeco might be the right place for you.
We offer an opportunity to all those who are ready to accept new challenges:
Lead Testing Engineer (m/f)
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- leading an end-to-end testing process and validation of integrated solutions in the field of smart metering of electricity, gas, water, and heat,
- testing software applications concerning measurement and data acquisition products,
- involving in defining technical requirements for a system solution for customers,
- main contact point for solution manager and customer test team,
- designing testing approach, writing test plan, and defining testing environment on solutions level,
- coordinating the test team,
- writing and executing test cases on internal or customer test setups,
- designing and reviewing test report.
We want you to have the following competencies:
- university degree in natural sciences (VI/2),
- testing architect expertise,
- experience on different IT environment,
- priority will be given to candidates with knowledge of SW testing,
- results-oriented, systematic, reliable,
- excellent communication, collaboration, and organizational skills,
- fluent in English (written and spoken).
We are offering you:
- operation and participation in a high-tech professional work environment,
- opportunities for professional and personal development,
- introduction to new technologies and methodologies,
- the possibility of personal and career development in a globally recognized company,
- cooperation with experienced experts,
- active participation in international projects,
- an assigned mentor during the probationary period,
- flexible working hours with the possibility of working from home.
Have we caught your attention?
If so, we invite you to send us, your CV in Slovene or English, to our e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 31. 5. 2022 and join the dedicated and committed team of employees in the company that supports your career and personal development.