Without the slightest doubt, we can say that highly motivated, responsible and proactive employees are the main reason for the success and development of our company. We look forward to each new reinforcement of our team of talented and dedicated professionals who are passionate about effective problem solving and continuous improvement.
We offer an opportunity to all those who are ready to accept new challenges in the field of product optimization and industrialization:
Leading Expert in Product optimization (m/f)
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- analysis of components, functional assemblies and product production process,
- proposing improvements of individual components in the direction of technical characteristics, unification of components and cost reduction,
- design and production of functional and final prototypes,
- proposing improvements in production processes with the intention of raising quality and optimizing costs,
- participation in the design of complex products, coordinating solutions transmitted by the planned hardware or software within the technical request, taking into account professional, quality and efficiency criteria,
- preparation of plans and strategies in their field of work.
We want you to have the following competencies:
- completed university degree in natural sciences,
- five years of work experience in the field of product optimization and industrialization,
- active knowledge of English language (written/spoken),
- priority will be given to candidates with experience in development and/or technology for mass production,
- priority will be given to candidates with experience with Six Sigma techniques.
We are offering you:
- operation and participation in a high-tech professional work environment,
- opportunities for professional and personal development,
- introduction to new technologies and methodologies,
- dynamic work and daily challenges,
- cooperation with experienced experts,
- work in an international environment.
Have we caught your attention?
If so, we invite you to send us, your CV in Slovene or English, to our e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 30. 11. 2020 and join the dedicated and committed team of employees in the company that supports your career and personal development.