Without the slightest doubt, we can say that highly motivated, responsible and proactive employees are the main reason for the success and development of our company. We look forward to each new reinforcement of our team of talented and dedicated professionals who are passionate about effective problem solving and continuous improvement.
We offer an opportunity to all those who are ready to accept new challenges:
Manager for Communication System in INDIA-KOLKATA (m/f)
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Development of communication solution,
- roadmap for Communication technologies and modules,
- communication Portfolio management,
- hardware and software integration management.
- good degree in technical subject (computer science, engineering or natural sciences),
- minimum 8-10 year experience as PM/SDM,
- highly motivated self-starter,
- excellent communication, collaboration and organizational skills,
- strong long-term commitment to making the company a success,
- able to identify risks and estimate work,
- experience with wireless communications areas,
- experience as a researcher of design and analysis of wireless communications systems,
- experience with performance evaluation of communication systems,
- ability to transform high level concepts or research into viable system architecture, requirements description, and then develop a working software system Desirable Skills and Experience,
- experience with digital communications technology,
- experience with commercial RF standards, including 802.15 802.11, 802.16, UMTS, or LTE,
- experience with RF interference mitigation or cancellation,
- knowledge of military waveforms, including SRW or WNW,
- understanding of IPV4 and IPV6 Networks,
- evaluates engineering progress, developments, and findings to assure technical adequacy to meet operational demands and conformance 0with established standards and practices.
Iskraemeco India Private Limited, a 100% subsidiary of Iskraemeco d.d., a global leader in smart grid solution is deploying an international standard factory and a global design office in India. We are inviting hardware design engineers to work on global projects from our Kolkata office. They will be part of the global R&D team. We have positions in various levels, with experience ranging from 2-15 years. If you want to be a part of a leading global MNC, providing global solutions from India, have strong ability to communicate, lead and challenge status quo, and work from Kolkata with 20% travel to Europe and LATAM – then you are the person we are looking for.