Your tasks and responsibilities:
- the main responsibility is to carry out professional tasks in the field of safety and health at work and fire protection, to monitor professional innovations, legislation, developments and trends in the field of work and to make proposals for the introduction of new methods of work,
- preparation of analyses, reports, certificates for internal and external users in the areas it covers,
- preparation and implementation of training of workers for safe and healthy work and fire protection ,
- conducting periodic hazard investigations in the work environment,
- performing all tasks related to the field of occupational health and safety and fire protection,
- organization and implementation of the first and periodic inspections and tests of work equipment,
- organization and implementation of regular and extraordinary ecological measurements and analysis of working conditions,
- organization of medical examinations and cooperation with an occupational medicine provider,
- reporting and research of accidents, dangerous phenomena and health defects at work, identification of their causes and preparation of a report with proposed measures,
- preparation of expert bases for the safety declaration and risk assessment and other internal acts in its field of work,
- professional support to the management in the dialogue with external institutions (various inspection services),
- the contractor is the employer’s representative for the ISO 45001 occupational health and safety management system,
- implementing fire protection measures,
- management of systems in the field of occupational health and safety,
- representation before the Disability Commission,
- power to decide independently on the interruption of the work process, on the method of eliminating a dangerous situation and on the type of preventive measures in the event of an indirect or direct danger.
We want you to have the following competencies:
- graduated security engineer (VI./2 or VII. level of education),
- professional exam in occupational safety and health,
- professional exam in fire protection,
- pedagogical andragogical course,
- certificate for auditor or administrator of the management system ISO 45001,
- project management and reporting management (presentation),
- knowledge of legislation in their field of work and protection of personal data,
- knowledge of English language.
We are offering you:
- dynamic work and daily challenges,
- cooperation with experienced experts,
- secure employment in a regulated work environment,
- incentive remuneration according to work performance,
- the possibility of personal and career development in a globally recognized company.
Highly motivated and responsible candidates who enjoy working in an international environment, are invited to send us your CV in Slovenian and English to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than July 7th 2020.